Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Title is Unimportant

I am bored. The only friends I have seen this whole summer are the ones I see constantly because everyone else is out of contact or out of town. I MISS YOU GUYS.

Cailyn ---> I miss your therapy sessions and your spontaneity and your ability to ALWAYS make me laugh.

Kylie ---> I miss how we can have fun doing ANYTHING (even convincing children that we are ancient Romans).

Ellen ---> I miss playing sports with you and talking about art with you and Harry Potter shenanigans with you (5 more days ohjesushfdkjsahfa).

Catherine ---> I miss being alphabetical with you and how you can randomly go from the calmest girl I know to the craziest girl I know.

Nathalia ---> I miss copying your history notes (you're my Hermione) and having lengthy discussions in ceramics class with you.

All in all, this summer is proving to be fairly average. I got burned like hell on 4th of July (who doesn't). I've been at home with Megan, sometimes a friend drives over, sometimes I go to a friend's house, but that's about it. On the bright side, I have soccer three times a week, so I can sit on my ass all day and still manage to feel fit and productive. Awesome.

As always, I realize that, yeah, I miss school. I miss having to think. I freaking love math class and I actually miss the math part of math. (I especially miss our class though, because I loved the people so much KYLIE AND CATHERINE). We better kick the shit out of AP Calc this year.

I miss art class like hell, but I'll have another one next year (HL art baby!) and that will be exciting and enriching.

I will not miss chemistry class but I will miss Ms. Hinkley AS A PERSON.

I will miss Mr. Shoemaker but NOT the history class. History next year should be wonderfully enthralling, though.

I don't miss Geraghty's class, that was a drag. I will, however, miss Geraghty's awkward transitions and his love for his subject, because, while it was quite funny, it is also extremely wonderful to have a teacher that is so dedicated.

I will not miss Theology class. Gay marriage is not a moral debate. End of story.

Song of the Week ---> Ready to Go by Panic at the Disco
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xDf-_8KvGM

PS: If I dropped the F-bomb... oops. I went back and censored this but I might have missed something... XD

Katie ---> out. MWAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment