Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I am home!

Today is Wednesday. And I am home!!! Hooray! I am currently writing a very short book and I would tell you more about it except it is a surprise for someone and therefore I cannot reveal anything. But it is a dumb and cute little book. Teeheehee. OhMyGod I JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHING. But sorry I can't tell you because it is also a surprise for someone... :( I'm being annoying I'll tell you guys all next week or the week after or the week after or something like that.
I need to bike down to the store but my dad went out and I forgot to get money and therefore I cannot go to the store because I do not have money. Bah.
New Jersey is interesting. I enjoy being with my cousins most of the time and we usually have a blast. And I miss Mo Nicky.
So a while ago we were doing that thing where we say what a person reminds of us, and I can't remember if I did that or not. But I have nothing better to do, so I will do (or redo) that now. And I'll mix it with Katie's thing she just posted about missing people (in daily order).
Cailyn - Camelbacks. Scott's. Malfoy. :) I miss English class where you never payed attention and distracted me... or when you were in history and I was in religion and you would IM me. And your high pitched noises. And your high shoes. And I miss our fun adventures and I am very excited to have another one soon :D
Kylie - Rainbows. Mona. Mac & Cheese. Dumb phones. Poetry. I really miss dissecting poetry. That was kind of wonderful. And I miss being very unproductive chem buddies :) And I'm really excited to go to the island.
Punky - Whales. Whales, whales, whales. I MISS THE WHALES. And that religion class. So. Much. And your random comments and faces in class, they crack me up all the time.
Nathalia - Evil cat stroking. Late night giggle fits. RFL. I miss those giggle fits and our RFL meetings (which we never got anything done if you weren't there hahaha).
Katie - RFL. Soccer. Baking. HARRY POTTER. Deep stuff. I miss talking about whatever we feel like NAMELY HARRY POTTER BECAUSE IT IS THE COOLEST. And I miss all your AVPM references. Like a lot. And just hanging out because it is always awesome. And I miss having classes with you, because I NEVER DO so that should change.

Alright, that's all folks.
Oh, here's a joke Nicky really enjoys.
*knock knock*
Who's there?
*I DUNNO*

Wow, good one right? He said that one way to much. But that's okay.

Anyway,
Ciao.
Ellen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment