Saturday, July 16, 2011

Now I need something else to wrap my life around

I just got home from seeing Harry Potter. Again.

I saw it for the first time at the midnight premiere, and I must say that it was spectacular. It deserved more than 3 1/2 stars. I really liked Professor McGonagall, because Maggie Smith is my hero, and Molly Weasley was legit (not my daughter you BITCH). I have to admit that I have a huge thing for Ron Weasley, which is embarrassing but inevitable.

WE WAITED SIX HOURS TO GET INTO THE MOVIE. SO WORTH IT.

At the premiere, we got 3D glasses THAT LOOKED LIKE HARRY POTTER GLASSES.

AHHH. LIFE HAS BEEN MADE.

This week, along with seeing the latest movie twice, I have seen two previous Harry Potter movies, beat the Harry Potter Years 1-4 video game, completed the story on the Order of the Phoenix game, finished the Harry Potter series, and watched an hour long press conference with about fifteen of the members of the cast and crew.

Yeah.

I'm THAT girl.

I am also drawing an epic Harry Potter picture in my official book of drawings. Like a boss.

Okay, I gotta go play more Harry Potter video games. Maybe I'll wear my Harry Potter glasses to help me get in the mood.

Song of the Week ---> Teeth by Lady Gaga

Katie ---> out. MWAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment