Sunday, July 31, 2011

SUBARU

I am an official member of the Subaru Crew. I think we need t-shirts.

LOOK AT MY CAR:



It's a 2002 model with like 86800 miles on it and it is WONDERFUL. I am SO happy right now. I got the keys in a box and I walked outside and THERE IT WAS WITH A GIANT BOW ON IT.

Oh my gosh.

I decided I am going to do abstract art for my HL project. I got inspired by this one guy at the Bellevue Arts and Crafts fair. I love that place and I try to go every year.

Also, it was my sweet sixteen on Friday. That was pretty fun, I hung out with Amy and we went to the art fair! yay for art. Also, chocolate fondue is the new cake. The Melting Pot is my life.

But not really, cause that would be strange and unhealthy.

Song of the week ---> Great is Better by Rabbits! (LOOK THIS UP PEOPLE)

Katie ---> out. MWAH.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Katie! Vroom vroom, huh? BTW, I think you would be very good at abstract art :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Painting with acrylics, but like either really light and fluffy paintings with dancing people and music or SUPER dark shit with giant eyes... hehehe. I am so excited, you have no idea.

    ReplyDelete