Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Post

Today is a post about toast
Today is a post about boastful toast
Today is a post about boastful toast that saw a ghost
Today is a post about boastful toast that saw a ghost about to roast
Today is a post about boastful toast that saw a ghost about to roast more toast
Today is a post about boastful toast that saw a ghost about to roast more boastful toast
Today is a post about boastful toast that saw a ghost about to roast more boastful toast that posted a post about boastful toast that saw a ghost about to roast more boastful toast that saw a ghost about to roast more boastful toast that posted a post about boastful toast that saw a ghost about to roast more boastful toast.... etc.
Today is a post about Ellen who spontaneously decided to post toast and it just went downhill from there.
I've decided I want to learn to be really good in an obscure (and possibly pointless?) area. But I don't know exactly what. Like painting with my left hand. Or learning to juggle slinkies (or juggle period...), or riding a unicycle, or... I dunno. So if you have any ideas feel free to comment :)

ANYWAY I need a joke to tell, but I really don't know any. So that's rather unfortunate. Check out Anna's Facebook status, I found that pretty funny. Oh, unless you're Nathalia in which case I'll tell you. It says, "I'm reading a book about anti gravity. I can't put it down" Teeheehee. Anyway.
Ciao,
Ellen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment