Saturday, August 27, 2011

2nd to last KatiePost of the summer

We start school in like almost a week. Oh dear... BAH

I'm watching that 70s show... this is my life. no joke.

And I've been DRIVING!!! AHHH!! I haven't even gotten in a crash... so proud of meeeee. yayyyyy katieee.

AP calculus has started, as well as soccer. Calc is actually a ton of fun. Our class already has LOADS of inside jokes. Like... MOOOOOOOOO. MEROOOOOOOOOOO. and "cowculus taught me how to jerk!!!" I love math.

And soccer! Oh my gosh, it is so much fun. It's stressful, because I put so much pressure on myself. But it is so great to play the sport again and see all my sporty friends. And the new coach is just great. So much better than Walt! But Walt is funny and awkward so I like having him around. And the coach Jeff is cool too. He's a chill guy.

Also... The Help is a GREAT MOVIE (sorry Ellen...) I have seen it twice already this week... lol. So good. So you should watch it. It will change your life. GO. NOW.

I can hear a party going on in the neighborhood. A party I was not invited to. Dumb neighbors.

Song of the Week ---> "Death of an Interior Designer" by Death Cab for Cutie

Katie ---> out. MWAH.

2 comments: