Sunday, September 4, 2011

Last Katie Post of the Summer

Well summer is almost over. I guess it's been really successful. I relaxed, had adventures, met new people, and played a TON of video games. I also made a lot of friendship bracelets... haha. We should make blog friendship bracelets with six strings and each string represents us. They should be the color of our fish (hehehe).

The fish are the best part of this whole blog.

I think I am the only one who really posts... Nathalia usually does. But OH WELL.

School is starting up. Are you guys excited? I am. I want to use my brain. And see my friends.

But we have to start thinking about SATs and colleges this year. That part is very stressful, although college life sounds really good right about now.

I am going to giv eyou a link to the Song of the Week from now on. Please listen to them! Music is a really important part of my life and I love to share it with others (trolololo). But seriously, do it.

Song of the week ---> Sweet and Low by Augustana

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFrZHTNOmas&ob=av3n

Katie ---> out. MWAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment