Wednesday, September 22, 2010

America is Stupid.

Okay, not really. Just APUSH is stupid.
TEST!
That is what I have to do.
STUDY!
I hate doing that.
FML!
Anyway.

Guess what? I learned that I have to be gluten-free because I have the same stupid disease as my cousins. I never would have been tested if it weren't for them. :P Oh well.
At least gluten-free cookies taste the same.

Would you like an update on my life?
Well here it is anyway.
SOCCER! We played a good game yesterday vs. Bellevue Christian, I think it was my best game so far. However, Taylor broke her arm which is very very very sad :(
We have two more games this week, tomorrow at Robinswood and Friday at Marymoor. Come to one if you can please!

Anyway, I don't get math. I need to do that too. I have a test on that toooo! If you understand, help me at lunch tomorrow?

Anyway. Today Mr. Geraghty called us sinners. It was funny. :)

A Joke A Wednesday:

What do you have when your alligator dies?







A Reptile Dysfunction


Okay, I just copied that off a website.

Anyway, love you all and GOOD LUCK.

Over and Out.

Cheers,

Ellen :)

1 comment:

  1. Ugh! I'm in the same boat Ellen. I'm studying my butt off! Seriously, math and APUSH the same day? Not cool. At all. Whatevs. BTW your joke made me laugh :D

    ReplyDelete