Saturday, September 25, 2010

Okay, not going to lie, I had a bad week. I am officially grounded. Yeah, it's mostly my fault, because I went to this concert on a Sunday night after studying for two hours that day and one hour the previous day for this math test on Tuesday, THEN after I agreed to go my parents told me I'd be grounded if I didn't get an A on said test. So, now I'm grounded.

But enough about that. I am pretty sure people are tired of my bitching.

Right now, I'm drinking a chai latte. Except when I poured it, the mug wasn't big enough, so it spilled all over the counter and I had to clean it up.

I am also drinking it through a straw.

I am hungry for some jellybeans.

Or a giant chocolate bar.

I have way too much homework

Katie's Weekly Challenge: This week, I want you to A) Find something about yourself that you find absolutely beautiful and B) Find something small in your life that you love.

Katie ---> out. MWAH.

1 comment: