Friday, September 24, 2010

This week = Done!

Finally this week is over! I know it was hectic for me, how about you? As Ellen so kindly put it, this week was like "commuting to hell and back". Exactly how I felt, Ellen. So yeah.

On another note, who's excited for FROSH DAZE?! I know I am :D And do we really have a sophmore "service" day on Tuesday? Because I really havent heard anything about that...

Guess what? I found out today that there's this drug for shy people called like Oxycotin (or something like that) that makes you more outgoing. It's kinda cool. It's like a love drug because it makes you really happy and nice feeling. I wonder what that would be like... hehe.

Oh guess what else? I got Office 2010! It's really awesome! You all should get it. It only takes a little less than an hour to install and restart, so go during like Wednesday lunch or something.

Anyways, it's time for the photoshopped picture of the week!



It's the tree in front of my window, except posterized.


Have a good weekend!

-Nathalia

1 comment: