Thursday, November 4, 2010

I love my SUPER POTES!!!

I love all my potes....but lately, everyone has been a SUPER POTE!!!

Today, I saw how great our community is at FR. Everyone looked amazing in their BLUE :) Kudos to everyone for being extremely supportive of Cristina and her family. I know Cristina will win this battle and it doesn't hurt for all of us to be her "army"...haha. I love you, Cristina! You are seriously one of my dearest and strongest friends. You are beautiful!

Oh.....hey guys, I'm actually excited to play Flable. I'm going to get a CD drive thingy TMRW! heheeeeheeeeee

hahaha...if you don't know what a super pote is...then TANT PIS! PAHAHHAHAH.

I really need to do my homework....sorry for boring you, people.

-PUNKY

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU TO MY HYPER-POTE il EST tant pis pour les personnes qui ne comprend pas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what tant pis means.

    ReplyDelete