Friday, November 5, 2010

I almost forgot...

I almost forgot to post today! Thank you Ellen for leaving me a message to remind me to post. ANYWAY. I am certainly glad this rough week is over. It's been hard in a variety of ways, and I think what we really need is a nice, relaxing weekend. Especially since next week is the start of tech week for drama! You should all come see the play, Twelve Angry Women, because it is going to be totally awesome :)

Moving on. You know what else I'm also excited about? FABLE!!! I finally played it tonight after holding on to it. It was fun! I kicked chickens... heheh. On the note of video games, have you noticed a lot of people lately have been playing that game,Bubble Shooter? It's actually kind of fun/addicting, so be careful if you don't have a lot of time to spend on it.

You can try Bubble Shooter at the link here: http://www.cybersalt.org/b/bubble-shooter


So yeah. Guess what I got? A super awesome and cute tissue box! 'Cause I currently have the sniffles... It's this Puffs box with like a holographic penguin on the front saying "happy holidays", and the box is all blue and shiny winter themed. It's quite exciting actually. I have seen three different holiday commercials today- it's that time of year again! I can't wait :)

Well, sorry for the late night post. Oh, and here's the Photoshop picture of the week. I tried the "tiny town" effect. Enjoy!



Have a good weekend!
-Nathalia

2 comments:

  1. Have you seen A Very Potter Musical?
    Cuz it's gonna be totally awesome...
    anyway that started playing in my head. I will definitely come to see the play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ellen: ME TOO!
    nathalis: that photo is legit! i love it! did you take it?

    ReplyDelete