Sunday, November 7, 2010

Ohhhhh my GOD!!!!

So. Last night was the dance. All I can say was that YES I had fun. Even though it was a lame dance. I had oodles of fun.

1. This one guy asked Amy to dance, and then his hotter and taller friend asked me.

2. Creepy Asian prowler asked me to dance. (prowlers are guys who walk around the room checking people out)

3. Prowler #2 asked me to dance. He wouldn't leave so I was basically in a complex wall sit for ten freaking minutes. My God did my quads burn.

4. Prowler #2 came back. We got split up by this parent who was all "we don't do this here." Except, well, we kind of actually do. She was terribly mistaken.

5. Asian prowler returned. We were interrupted by Amy, thank goodness.

6. Slow danced with a freshman. His group accidentally dressed like Alvin and the Chipmunks (i.e a tal one in blue, a short one in green, a normal one in red). I danced with the tall one and made the mistake of asking him about it. Their outfits were not intentional. Luckily I am skilled in the arts of improv (um not really) and worked my way out of that little pickle.

Except my not-a-date couldn't get a ride, and that sucked quite badly. :'(

Katie's Weekly Challenge: Do something you've never done before (i.e. grinding? nah bro. keep it PG. :D)

Song of the Week: Prostitution is Revolution by Cobra Starship

Katie - - -> out. MWAH.

2 comments: