Friday, November 12, 2010

Relaxing? No Way!

As with most of you, most of my day was spent doing homework :( I have waaayy too much to do this weekend. But I'm going to try and put that behind me now.

So, other than doing homework, what else did I do today... Well, I listened to music while doing homework. And I went to get my passport renewed. Then my family and I went out to dinner at Zeek's Pizza in Bellevue, and then stopped by the University Book Store. That was fun. I found some Photoshop books that I really wanted... Anyways, after that we went to Bellevue Square to find some pants for choir on Sunday. I had a really hard time finding normal, black jeans. After many hours of searching (both today and previously), I ended up buying some black skinny jeans (because I got so frustrated, and was like "screw this") that don't look too much like actual skinny jeans. Anyways, then we walked around and stopped by another store, where I ran into Johanna! That was a nice surprise :) After that we came back home, where I continued to slave away over my stupid take home math test. >:( it is very frustrating.

Oh! I thought I would also mention yesterday's tech rehearsal. It was boring the first half because it was just cues with sound and lights, so Catherine and Cailyn and I went out and talked about Fable and tried to take a nap, but that didn't really work out. Then we had dinner, which was a blast (some funny convos going on). Once we got back to work, I got to use a power drill (hehehe) to install a fire exstinguisher, and then worked on other stuff. Also, we did like this dark wash/brown tint thing to the walls, so they don't look like plain white walls. It took a while, but it looks pretty good if I say so myself. AND I got to fufill my dream of going up into the rafters off stage. It was a pretty awesome day!

Now for a Photoshop pic:



I'm actually behind on making new pics, so this is an older one. It works really well if you tile it as a desktop background. For this one I was just playing around with sparkles and stuff.... so yeah.

Over and out,

Nathalia

No comments:

Post a Comment