Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Jesi

Jesi...
Jesus + Jesus = Jesi.
As in, when Sneha and I are both Jesus. He he he. Best religion class ever. True, it happened yesterday, but our skit was hella funny, what with the injured man, busy Levite, a Sammaritain who didn't know what a Sammmaritan was, and a donkey. Oh and some robbers who were Rio and Sydney... yeah that was fun stuff.
Anyway.
Today is WEDNESDAY. I went to the blog, and this was my train of thought:
Gaaa who ever is posting today has still not posted yet.
What day is it?
Wednesday...
Who posts on Wednesday?
...
...
OH SHOOT THAT'S ME.

Yeaaaah.... so that's that.
The other day we talked about slang words in French class. I'll just say, the French think they are hypercool. Heeheehee.
RIGHT. Weeeellll... today Kathryn and I went on a run. Down the traily thing to this park and then back up. Yup and then we played basketball... only not really.
I MADE A FREE THROW. YESSSSSS! Super glad I'm scoring not playing.
I wish it was lax season.
Where is February???

So basically, nothing much to report. Let me find a joke.
Math Joke:
Trigonometry for farmers: swine and coswine...

Hehehe. OINK.
Okay, I'm pretty sure I'm done.
Over and Out,
Cheers,
Ellen :)
PS: The Bible website for Theology is my number five visited cite... that is not okay...

1 comment:

  1. I never forget because I have the weekend. I've always wanted one during the day though so I can post during class.

    ReplyDelete