Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Pirates

I wish I was a pirate. How cool would that be? Just sail this bad ass ship around for your whole life, visit exotic places, no english grammar skills necessary,and not having to know the units in the unit circle. Life would rock.

On a different topic, Cristina! we all love you so much! Your phone calls, texts, and facebook messages say it all. Everyone is supporting you so much. As I'm sure some rapper once said, "YOU GOT DIS." You are a very strong faith-driven confident positive girl and if anyone can kick this it's you. We are all with you the very best through chemo, as well as for the rest of your life. Although I don't remember having cancer because I was an infant, I know the aftermath, and my way around Children's so if you need anything just ask! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!! I cannot wait to see you! You are amazing! God bless!

On a different note, I have a crap load of math homework so I should get crackalakin on that.

Peace Hope Love,
Kylie.

P.S. on facebook, if you haven't already go join the group: Cristina Gives Me Hope. Catherine (and me, sort of) created this group and it's a place for messages to lighten Cristina's day a little bit. You can leave longer messages than the 420 character limit on wall posts. Post anything, good thoughts, inside jokes, memories, wishes etc. The thing that she really needs right now however aren't fb notifications, or texts, or visitors but just simple hand written cards.

P.S.S. the icon (blue heart and CJS made by Ellen and I) is great for icons. Steal it!

P.S.S.S. see my facebook status.

P.S.S.S.S. FABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment