Wednesday, January 26, 2011

21 days

UNTIL JERUSALEM. Hopefully we won't all be blow up. Kylie...
BTW we definitely need to have a shopping for supplies trip... Kylie...
And Sharon is Karen but not. Kylie...
OKAY SO
Thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday! :) All of you made my birthday awesome.
Anyway, woah, this is crazy, but I literally have NOTHING due tomorrow! I did it all yesterday! And then there is nearly NOTHING due on Friday! WOAH. I feel like there's a tidal wave coming or something...
So not much to report I have some Harry Potter books I need to read :) :) :) (If Kelly reads this...)
BTW we got homework for our Jerusalem trip... draw a picture and write a story ?!?!?! Should be interesting... I'll try and find my inner artist :/
Anyway, today's religion class was interesting. We actually had a pretty interesting discussion. Interesting, amusing, thought-provoking... wow
Plus, what do you guys think of Huckleberry Finn? Il m'amuse so far...

So I was looking for a joke about cake, and instead I found this blog: http://www.jokesaboutcake.com/
What? I don't really understand...

Joke: Not particularly funny, but the answer made me think of AVPM so that made me laugh.

How many Slytherins does it take to light up a wand?



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



Two: one student to light it and one Head of House to give them an absurd amount of points for it.


Yep. Okay. That's all.
Over and Out.
Cheers,
Ellen :)

OH I FORGOT BUCKET LIST:
Uh... lots of things, how about
Live a life I'm proud of
We'll just leave it there for now.
Mmk bye again.

1 comment: