Tuesday, January 25, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLEN BA NELLEN

I hope you have a very fun day! OH MY GOSH
YOUR BIRTHDAY IS ON...

TUESDAY!

crazy.

So I would write by bucket list but... Sorry :) I don't really have a bucket list anyways (Catherine will tell you a different story) because it seems like a goal in life. And once you complete your list, then what? Once you complete your life goals do are you finished?

Anyways.

Hows school treating you? We're almost 1/2 way there! through the school year as well as through High school!

that's a weird thought.

What else.

Dresses!
I love modcloth so much. So Nathalia does a PS picture a week? Maybe I'll do a dress a week. at least until I get through my list. haha



What else.
I say that too much.
What else what else what else...

My history B block has a blog. Based on our class pet. the penguin.
http://lastperiodfriday.blogspot.com/
Follow it!

hmm.....
I really have nothing to talk about today.

I hope Jane isn't busy tomorrow night. that would be a bummer.

>:|

kthxbye:D
-K.

4 comments:

  1. Why would it be a bummer if I were busy? (I think I have book club D:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. the BA stands for bad ass. in case you didn't catch that.actually I was just rhyming but you know...

    ReplyDelete