Monday, January 24, 2011

Themes Anyone?

Sooo.  I'm running out of ideas. Just so ya know themes don't have to start on Monday, so if anyone wants to jump in, here's the "official" go-ahead.

Anyways.  i can't think of much, so I'm just gunna post my (so far) bucket list.  If I forget anything, go ahead and lemme know or leave a comment, and I'll put it in.

1. Go down to the Basement of the 800 building
2. Travel the world (w/ ellen)
3. After traveling the world live in an apartment somewhere with ellen
4. Crash a Newport Dance (^.^)
5. Go to Scott's (1nce a year minimum)
6. Publish a book/send one off to a publisher/finish one... (preferably before graduating college)
7. Get a Boyfriend (^.^) (preferably soon)
8. I forget what i'm doing with Kylie (little help?)
9. Find a way to get my kids to go to the same preschool as Puffkin's kids (preferably without her knowing)
10. "discover" a country in the library and plan the takeover
11.  .....any others?

I guess this could be the theme for the week.  It's not perfect, but whatcha gunna do with something that you just got out of thin air?

2 comments:

  1. Woah. I've done the 1st one. I'll give you a tour sometime. And YES cannot wait to travel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's legit Ellen. I want to go down there too! Is it scary? O.o

    ReplyDelete