Friday, March 25, 2011

I Have Expanded My Horizon

Hello Everyone, Happy Friday!!!

I have expanded my horizons today at BC. How about you? I personally learned a lot and had a ton of fun. The classes were interesting and definitely gave me something to think about regarding the field I want to go into the future.

How about this weather? I thought it was going to rain today, but it's so sunny and warm right now. Cailyn and I are going to go and lie in the grass now. It's going to be great.

You know what you guys should check out? This really adorable game called ilomilo, for the Xbox and Windows Phone. I learned about it in my video game class this morning. So yeah.


Photoshop pic of the week (you get three in one-score!): Another Jerusalem pic, sharpened to the max with subtle color boost. On the left is the original, on the right the retouched version, and in the middle the black and white version.










Going to soak up the sun!

-N

No comments:

Post a Comment