Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Yay Ravens...

I really love playing a sport. Seriously. I love my team.
We had our second game today. It was really hard.
I have to glue my mole project and edit French.
You have a life, said the tree, try and use it.
There is my better adoption of the poem.

Joke:
Ummm so this is kind of depressing but it's all I can think of right now.
So a brunette is standing next to the road, jumping up and down saying "98, 98, 98, 98, 98." A blonde comes along and says, "That looks like fun, can I join?" Brunette says sure. The blonde goes and stands in the road and jumps up and down and says, "98, 98, 98, 98, 98." Then a semi-truck comes along and swishes her. The brunette who is still standing on the side of the road continues to jump up and down saying, "99, 99, 99"

How depressing is that? But that's the first thing that came to mind.
Over and Out.
Cheers,
Ellen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment