Thursday, March 24, 2011

So I finally posted.

I posted.

----
-------
----
---------:)

^^^ I was thinking of just posting that, but that would've been dumb.

So, this week has been.....alright. I think.

We formed an ANOMIA League :) So that's cool.

Today was bootcamp in fitness. I'll probably be sore tomorrow and Cailyn......well, she'll probably just die. Her deltoids hurt. #justsayin'

OH. We had french today and we made a video for a project. The video was basically us (Cailyn and I) being expert "voleurs" and kidnapping stuff. It was fun to make and hopefully Madame enjoyed it. It was kind of awkward though in class. Dr. Wittmann was there to observe and her expression on her face was priceless. I honestly don't know what she thought of it.

Okay so I'm in the library and some Middle Schooler is playing FRIDAY. hahah bonus. On our way to service today, we (Amy, Kylie, and I) decided we should remake that song and make a video. It shld be exciting. It's FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY!!!! except not. well it will be tomorrow.

Speaking of tomorrow, we're going to "expand our horizons." (except Cailyn- who can't expand her shoulders) I hope the conferences are good and there are people I know in each class. I think we probably all signed up for similar conferences.....which ones did you sign up for????

GAH. SOMEONE IS PLAYING JUSTIN BIEBER NOW....outloud -_-

Ouch. My bruise hurts. I got it from the stupid coffin.

Okay, well I think I need to go and do something dumb. bye.

1 comment:

  1. Oh you know what I signed up for Catherine - basically all the tech classes, especially the ones with VIDEO GAMES!!! I'm actually excited for tomorrow :) You should have posted your french video in here for all to see - that would have been epic. Ah well. I can't wait to see your version of Friday - I'm sure it's going to be hilarious.

    ReplyDelete