Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Hello today is Wednesday and I actually remembered to post

Wow, see subject line. Hi guys! Tomorrow I am going to New Jersey. I will see my family. And the beach. And maybe the sun, if I'm lucky. It's predicted to rain and thunder right now... bah humbug So how's all y'all's summers? I'm playing some summer lacrosse, which reminds me I need to email my coach, but it's super fun. Nothing intense like Kelly, Lindsay, and Nicole's team, but still fun. Good to be doing something, yeah? I was inspired by Cailyn, so here is a list of things I am doing this summer.
DOING FOR SURE
1. laxing
2. going to the East Coast and hanging with family
a. New Jersey
i. BEACH
b. Maine
i. RANDOM STUFF
3. hanging out with friends!
4. island! with Kylie and Cailyn, the big kahoonas :)
a. hopefully with Amy too, but I dunno if this will actually happen
5. saving money to buy a car because neither of my parents will do the honors

WANT TO DO:
1. MEET SOME PEOPLE.
2. Go camping!

Yeah, that's my list/s. Do you think my WTD list is accomplishable? Let me know! Also let me know if you have suggestions on how best I can meet lots of people.

So there we go. Not sure I'll post while in NJ, we shall have to see.
ENJOY YOUR SUMMERS. Text/call me too! First week in NJ is just me, mi madre, and my grandparents... so feel free to say hi.
Ciao & Cheers,
Ellen :)

OH PS: Guess what?!?! I rode a dinosaur yesterday :D
Oh, PPS: that list is supposed to have indents and stuff... but the blog doesn't post that way. So, just to clarify, the "a." would be indented after the # and the "i." indented after the "a." and so on. Ciao. Again.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ellen! Hope you have a good time in NJ. I think you can hit two birds with one stone if you decide to camp out on the beach in NJ and hold a campfire with free s'mores, because I know I wouldn't turn that down!

    ReplyDelete