Monday, June 20, 2011

so apparently I've turned into that weird one who only wears one earring... :D

and I know this because...I AM only wearing one earring...and following this "trend", i've started getting new earrings, jewelry and stuff, things that I haven't...had the courage(?) to wear before because they are so different and more statement-y than what is normal I guess.

Example? I just got this, and I'm hoping it comes soon, so I can decide if I want to keep getting things similar to it.... and that is the major change for me this summer.  woohoo...!!

As for what I'm doing this summer, I suppose I shall make a list...because that's how i feel like doing it right now [read: It's probably easiest].

  • I will be going to work for the Matrix...for four days. (<- hahaha, that's not a real job)
  • I will be going on my mission trip to Brooklyn
  • I have a class at UW for two weeks
  • I have two technology lessons to teach
  • I will go to the midnight premier of Harry Potter 7: Part 2 (and this is extra special because it will be the first time I go to a midnight premier of a movie ^.^ )
  • I will go hang out with Kurtie and Ellen up at the island...with hashbrowns...and tubeworms.
  • I'm hanging out with Ellen and we shall go to Scotts, and get heels. 
  • I'm hanging out with Kurtie again, and possibly Catherine at Bell-Square for our (not-so-bi-)annual shopping trip, and we will eat red mango.
  • I am going to Quebec, Montreal, and possibly visiting my extended family in Cali.  
AND, I haven't even started my summer homework.  i think this is the most im doing in the summer...since....a very long time. I'll actually have things to talk about!!! :D 

I passed the driver's ed pseudo-test thing...and I now know that you can completely FAIL at the maneuvers and still pass...heh

oh, and in case you didn't already know, I got braces, and and look weird.  Picture for laughs? ... i refuse.

 





1 comment: