Sunday, July 24, 2011

I hate titles

I had such a wonderful day yesterday. I love my friends. They kidnapped me at the mall and gave me a build a bear and then we went to the park and parked around for a while and ate and went back to my house and slept outside! My gosh! The stars were really pretty.

I want to go camping so I can see the stars. They are BEAUTIFUL.

I just tried to google a picture but nothing was as good as the real thing

Classic.

I am so tired, you have no idea. I am sore but I have NO idea why!!

Can you describe the taste of bubble gum? Like, is it possible!?

I CAN'T DO IT.

I am trying to draw a dragon, but I messed up. So now the colors are weird.

Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

My posts never make sense. Other people should post also I do believe.

Song of the Week ---> Do the Hippogriff by the WEIRD SISTERS

THIS IS FROM HARRY POTTER. I THINK YES.

Katie ---> out. MWAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment