Thursday, July 28, 2011

Remember Me?

Gosh. I totally forgot about this...haha. My mind has been all over the place lately.

Sooooooo what's new???

Well, it's summer. It's been so nice to just hang out and relax. The Philippines Trip was amazing- I'm still trying to recover from how emotional and physical draining it turned out to be.

I've been pretty busy ever since I got back. I've been taking an SAT course (not that exciting), playing tennis, and DRIVERS ED. fun fun fun! WATCH OUT FOR ME ON THE ROAD :D The class is sooo boring, but the police officer people are so funny :) And I'm making friends!!!! So yay for me!

Speaking of friends, I MISS YOU ALL. I haven't seen like anybody in a month. But I'm gonna see more people in August...hopefully. I don't know if I can make it to the class party, but whoever's going, I hope you have TONS of fun!

ohhhhh. guess what I'm excited for? GLEE 3D CONCERT :D yesssss!!!!!!! 13 Days left!!!! that's going to be lots of fun :)

I actually can't wait for Junior Year. It's going to great :) I....it's our 11th year. (haha Kylie) We're upperclasswomen now...that's so odd to me. I remember 5th grade like it was yesterday.

Have we changed much? Nope. not really. (well at least I haven't)

wishing you all a fantabulous summer :)

-Catherine <------ whoa. used my real name for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment