Wednesday, July 27, 2011

LSD

When I say LSD what do you think of? Probably the Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds or else some druggies. Well. Now you have something new to think of, because apparently Cailyn and I are "just like LSD". Well that's a pleasant thought. Anyway. We were in the San Juans. It was pretty. And funny. So I guess that makes it pretty funny. List of pretty funny things:
-bothering david
-pretzels & peanut butter and trying to talk
-frozen watermelon
-onefers and twofers and threefers
-being hungry (they were meaaaan to me!)
-ice cream
-tube worms that are not afraid (song cue) and that are also on buoys
-the deadliest catch
-tying our shoes together

So yes. It was lots of fun.
I DID NOT GET MY SCHEDULE. Because they were down when I checked :(
Anyway,
Ciao,
Ellen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment