Saturday, November 27, 2010

An Islandy Saturday

I am currently on an island... and my fingers are hella cold.

Let's hope they don't fall off, shall we?

I played beer pong yesterday! It was fun. Except there were very limited supplies (i.e. one can) and the beer was the root kind so it was not as climactic as we would have hoped. Oh well.

Guys, I think you should post... because this is the second week in a row where there has not been a Thursday or a Friday.

Guess what!

I bought a hat.. with a button on it. :D

I love being up on San Juan. It's a much needed break from the crazy happenings on the mainland.

How were your guys' Thanksgivings?

Mine was good (ish), except I got attacked (kind of) by a satanic dog. GAH.

My cousins were cool, though. Molly, she's five, was playing with her Nativity Scene Playmobil along with Megan, and all of a sudden we hear her shout "It's SUPER JESUS!" Hella funny.

Katie's Weekly Challenge: Help a friend in need.

Song of the Week: Marry You by the Cast of Glee.

PS: GLEE!!!! (I love it)

Katie - - -> out. MWAH.

2 comments:

  1. I loved it when they sang that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry. I would have posted Friday, but my internet was out. For like, the whole freakin' day. Ugh. Oh well, at least we got out the Christmas decorations!!! And I'll have a lot to post next time ;)

    ReplyDelete