Monday, November 29, 2010

Heyy

Okay.  I'll admit it.  I've lied to you.

Last Week, I had already known that I had completely abandoned my attempt at a NaNoWriMo.  Purely because I just don't have the time right now.  In between everything I have going on...I must play Bubble Shooter.  Which is why I now hate humanity.  It's too hard to resist and completely depressing.  I mean.  I've wanted to write for a while...and all of a sudden.

WHAM

you now have a bubble shooter addiction.  Thanks...Thanks a lot.

Go waste your time...Just so i don't feel so pathetic -.-
http://www.cybersalt.org/b/bubble-shooter

Also, with the addictions.  I can't stop eating those cookie chocolate sticks.  Though, I'm positive I could quit that anytime i wanted.

The Problem is...I don't want to quit.... >.<

Anyways.  I gotta go, I got homework to do...*sigh* maybe it will help kick my Bubble Shooting habits. :)

--TTFN

1 comment:

  1. Bubble shooter totally is an addiction. I spent the latter half of my chem workperiod playing it :\

    I'm surprised the Matrix hasn't blocked it yet either...

    ReplyDelete