Friday, December 3, 2010

I'm Back!

And she's back! After a very busy couple of weeks and cooperating wireless, the Friday Poster has returned! Sorry about not being able to post... But that's behind us. Right? Well I would hope so. Let's see. This week was kind of busy, but not at the same time. Like we had to get back into the routine of school and shiz, but really, I don't feel like we had a ton of homework. It was so nice to have a field trip in the middle of the week; it broke up the tension of the rest of the week, although I am going to be quite busy this weekend. And Spanish gets another field trip next week! W00t!

You know, you can have a lot of fun with finger puppets and some friends... just saying. (Hehe, Cailyn/Kylie/Catherine)

I have a mini Christmas tree in my room! It's on my desk. It has pink lights and cute little ornaments, but it's nothing compared to everything else we put up around our house. Sigh. I love the holidays. I mean seriously, in the last two days, I've managed to watch Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer twice, Santa Claus is coming to Town, and some Madagascar Christmas special. Yeah. And I added a Christmas station to my Pandora radio. It's pretty intense.


What are you all doing to get prepared for the Holidays? Leave a comment and let us know! BTW, anyone else just like super excited for Kris Kringle? I know I am! I already have one of my presents for my KK. It's going to be interesting to see when I can go and get the other presents. Probably not this weekend...

Also, here's the Photoshop picture of the week (bet you guys missed it, huh?!)



I actually made it last week during the Snow Days, but if you want, you can download and use it the next time we have a snow day, either as an icon for IM or your background.

Now I really need to crack down on homework. :(

So Adios for now!

-Nathalia

No comments:

Post a Comment