Wednesday, December 1, 2010

the Scarlet Letter!

As you know, today we saw the play the Scarlet Letter! Personally, I loved it. It was definitely a variation of the book, but it was portrayed very well. Some parts were a little odd, and there was a lot of yelling, but overall it was really good! What did you think?
On another note, but on the same topic, some of the audience was ... immature for lack of a better word. I did laugh at some of the comments made, but that doesn't mean I appreciated them. I mean, seriously people.
Other than that, I didn't do anything today!
For Kylie, books I recommend:
--The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak
--I am the Messenger by Marcus Zusak
--The True Meaning of Smekday by Adam Rex
--Artemis Fowl Series by Eoin Colfer
--Airman by Eoin Colfer
--My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult
--A Wrinkle in Time by Madeline L'Engle - I haven't actually finished this yet, but I've started and its good

Movies I recommend: - WATCH AT LEAST ONE OF THESE THIS WEEKEND
--Catch Me if You Can
--21
--Pokemon (Cailyn BAHAHAH)
--Finding Nemo
--Monster's Inc.
--The Lion King
--The Incredibles
--HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON (I want this movie fore Christmas XD)

Okay so this joke is basically really lame, but I miss my cousin right now and after Kelly told him this super lame joke, he kept saying it. So I thought of it because I miss him.

Knock Knock!
--Who's There?
El!
--El who?
ELEPHANT.

OK, wasn't that terrible? But I laugh when I think of it :)
Over and Out.
Cheers,
Ellen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment