Saturday, December 4, 2010

SATurDAYYYY (and sUnDaY)

Heylloooooo. Today is Saturday night. Tonight is Saturday? I don't know. But I am bouncing with energy and I don't know why. I need a good book.

I just got back from babysitting my cousins! I love them so much. Except my cousin Caroline almost started crying when I didn't know how to get their Wii to work. >:|

I am undecided about Winter Ball. To go, or not to go! If I do go, I'll invite this really hot guy I know from Sequim named Mason. He'll have to sleep at my house that night. HMMMMM. This could be interesting...

Or I could invite Sam. But honestly, Sam and I do not click like Mason and I.

Even though I haven't seen Mason in over a year.

ALL THE MORE REASON TO INVITE HIM.

Except he's like 6 feet tall.

I hate being short.

And young, because I'll be one of the only people who can't drive on the softball team. DAMN.

Katie's Weekly Challenge ---> Find something that you do not like about your life and turn it into something you love.

Song of the Week: The Dog Days are Over by Florence + the Machine

Katie ---> out. MWAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment