Monday, December 6, 2010

Solitude

Doncha just hate it when you have something you can finally talk about for more than three inches of blog-wall and then when it's your day...its just gone.  

Anyways.  I just thought of a depressing topic.  I have no idea why (Okay i do, im listening to it on pandora and I have no idea why its on my channel... >.<)

Solitude (the song's title) - amazing how you can feel so alone in a crowd of people ...Okay. No. Wtf is this???? I'm not taking about this, i have no idea how to continue....

Also, the song just changed!

ANYWAYS.  So....I guess I will talk about.. about about about aboutaboutabouuuuut.  hmmm.

--

--

--

*sigh*  STEREOTYPES!!!

(i just saw my new STILETTOS)

so, why is is that when someone hears the word Stiletto...they think stripper/hooker/pro?  When I told people over the past few days about my new (definitely not hooker-ish) shoes they asked "like stripper heels"? I feel bad for my poor shoes, all that they did was make me taller :) .

You guys, this is pathetic -.- I'm completely out of juice.

The problem is I have no idea how many people actually read what we write, and who I might ward off with my opinions. Sure I have a count and the names of followers...but what about those random folks who have the link saved but would rather not commit?

*sigh*  maybe someday I won't give a shit about offending others (okay thats a bit extreme) and just write about whatever the hell i feel like...LIKE HOW BLAINE AND KURT ARE SOOOOOO CUTE

http://www.hulu.com/watch/198555/glee-baby-its-cold-outside

I LOVE THIS VIDEO.  it will make you smile if you are at all cool and/or are having a bad day.

Okay, that was a bad example, I really don't care if people are annoyed at my advertising cute glee scenes.  :D

Shout-out to Ms. Boerth.  I WANT THE NEW POSTERS WHEN YOU'RE FINISHED WITH THEM!~!!!

Y'all should make sure to swing by the library to check them out and vote for your favorite! <3

--TTFN tout le monde :)

2 comments:

  1. Just want to say it is possible to be in a crowd and feel alone - I got lost once. :)

    ReplyDelete