Tuesday, December 7, 2010

To-toro; to-to-ro

I love Totoro. It's such a great movie. If you haven't seen it, then watch it this break! If you do and comment on it in your post, I'll give you something. I don't know what it will be yet but I'll figure that out later.

I'm after school until 7:00 tonight. That'll be fun.

So last night the plan was that after glee was over, 5:20ish, I was going to go hang out with my mom (who's taking MS drama pics) and she had a burrito for me to heat up for dinner. So my other mom shows up and says that she is taking me home early so that I don't need to stay at school until 7:00. That's good, right? Here's the catch: I don't get my burrito at 5:20, I have to wait until I got home. Then mom thought I was high because I kept talking about my burrito on the way home...haha. But I was looking forward to that burrito all freaking day! I was really disappointed. Ohwell.

what else is new?
^not meaning I'm always dissapoint=ed, meaning what else has happened lately...ok.
We set our Christmas village up! It's really pretty :)
And we got our tree. But we don't have any ornaments on it yet haha.

Is anyone else sort of stressed lately? I am, just a little bit, but still. School is sort of crazy before break just because of tests. but 6 more days of school! (7 for people that aren't in spanish).

I literally have zero inspiration right now.

.
..
...
....
.....
....
...
....
.....
......
.....
....
.....
...
..
.
.
...
..
....
.....
......
.....
.....
......
.......
........
.......
......
.......
........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

yeah.
You get an extra bonus if you comment about what you think it is. besides sideways mountains or dots.

okay I'm going to go. I'll right more if something comes to mind.
Bye guys, sorry for the lame post.

.
..
...
....
....
Kylie
....
...
..
.

2 comments:

  1. is it an awkward face? :/
    or a special encoded something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Totoro! The animation is adorable :)

    So... what do I get? lol. You don't have to give me anything.

    ReplyDelete