Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Post

Sorry, I couldn't think of a better name ;)

Anyways...I'm just going to post some random stuff on here cause I don't have anything too significant to talk about.

Umm.....OH! Hey peoples- don't forget your $5 for the sweatshirts. We really need to order those!!!! (hopefully by next week)

I had spaghetti and cornnnn for dinner. I'm hungry though now. : Thought you all need to know that.

Uh. We're still VERY dysfunctional- as well as FR teachers :)

OHH EUREKA!!!!

WHO DO Y'ALL HAVE FOR FEAST WISHES???? Hope you like your teachers- I know I do :)
I have Monsieur Kendrick et FEET! ....fun! Kylie and Cailyn- we need to talk this weekend while we write those leters :)

Wow- I just realized that we have only a week left of school before break! What do y'all want to do during break? I would like to sleep. Yes, that would be nice.

AH! I need to leave because my sister needs to lose my laptop (home computer crashed).

See you later alligators!
......

......

............

.......

Hello Sissy's friends! I think I am writing on a blog. That's what the website says. My name is Emilee Kuo and I'm the bestest kid in the whole wide world. Shh....don't tell my Sissy I'm on this blog thing. Uh oh....my Sissy is coming and I think I need to go. night night.

Hehe, I'm going to post this thingy though to make her mad :)

LOVE THE BESTEST EMILEE

3 comments: