Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Twenty Things

OMG it's MY day to post! Yay.
1st: My cousin and I definitely watched Totoro this summer, so Kylie you owe me something :)
2nd: Feta (my fish) runs away from the food I give him, and then all the other fish eat it. EAT FETA EAT. :[
3rd: I want food
4th: O.O (<--cute face)
5th: TOO MUCH HOMEWORK (<--nothing new)
6th: Ms. M gave us hot chocolate in Advisory today!
7th: I still have to catch up the Buried Life Finale and the last two Glee Episodes
8th: I ALMOST got to write to Mr. Shoemaker. LINDSAY! :[ Just kidding its no big deal :)
9th: APUSH TEST MONDAY AHHHH SHOOT ME. But not really because I like life
10th: I don't know if Kathryn reads this blog, but my joke for today reminded me of her. Except she is not TALL like a giraffe. Just making that clear. She is not tall.

Why don't giraffes do drugs?
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Because they're naturally high!

11th: Yep that's all.
12th: 70 days until Jerusalem (71 if you count the Thursday we fly out... should I count that day? Let me know!)
13th: I AM SO EFFING EXCITED FOR JERUSALEM BAKIHPOIGFUWEPOIRUOIF SLDKFJPOSIF OH MY GOD.
14th: QWOP is ridiculous.
15th: JV PLAYED SO AMAZING YESTERDAY.
16th: How many birthdays I will have had come January.
17th: How old Harry Potter is when he saves the world.
19th: Exegesis is dumb
20th: Over and Out.
Cheers,
Ellen :)

20.5th: I skipped 18...

3 comments: