Friday, March 11, 2011

La di dah di dah di SNAKE

Hey. So I'm actually following Kylie's challenge. Guess the following facts:

How long was the longest snake in the world?

A) 20 ft
B) 26 ft
C) 35 ft
D) 33 ft

AND

Where was this snake found?

A) India
B) Indonesia
C) Brazil
D) Nepal


And remember, no Googling!

Ok, so now with a regular post. Hello, hi, how are you all? I'm stressed and tired, but now the week is finally over. English paper = done. Now APUSH. GAH. Ok, not thinking about that. Onwards.

You know what I really love? Animal crackers. They are delicious. Except that I can't decipher what the animals are supposed to be half the time. Ah well. They all taste yummy.

AH. I WANT FRIES. Gosh darn it Cailyn. >:(


Fine. I'm ending on a huffy note. Here's your Photoshop picture of the week:




It's a friend sitting on a wall looking over Jerusalem on my Israel trip.


Good day my friends, good day.

-N

1 comment:

  1. B, B?
    and i love that picture! (mom knows how to do that...) hahaha

    ReplyDelete