Tuesday, March 8, 2011

what to write...

what to write?
what to write
what to writ
what to wri
what to wr
what to w
what to
what t
what
wha
wh
w

Theme of the week?
Trivia question! post two in your blog. and post the answer in your next blog. and no googling!

mine:
How much did the largest cat weigh?
a) 27 pounds
b) 46 pounds
c) 69 pounds
d) 51 pounds

What was his/her name?

a) Himmey
b) Prudence
c) Decaf
d) Puggsley

Dress of the week:


I probably wouldn't wear it but i like the colors :)
g2g class is over, I'll write more soon

-BACK-
anyways.
Pretty Little Liars on Hulu tonight! yay.

Tech week this week.
but next week will be worse.

What else.
not much really.

i hear music.

Oh it's Don Quixote.

I'm sick. again. which is stupid. and hella annoying.

i'll be 16 in 30 days. w00t.
probably going up to the island.

I feel like we all need to post. like actually. I haven't been posting lately. really it's only Katie and Cailyn and mostly Nathalia.
come on guys. I dare everyone to post on their day each day in April. heh.

ok i really have nothing else to say.
I love you all,
--Kylie

1 comment:

  1. Prudence, 46 lbs?

    -N (I'm too lazy to sign in)

    ReplyDelete