Monday, March 7, 2011

So...y'all are screwed.

Yea, I forgot to find out who gets killed this week, and since its not like you could help it anyways, Imma just put it out there that our darling puffkin went on a killing spree and killed everyone.  sorry ellen, angels don't have the power to convict....or get rid of.

Mafia's too difficult with only 6 people.

French was fun today, i feel like there was a lot of vocabulary about killing, killers, and ...a dead person.

Anyways, I want to just rant for a few minutes about how oblivious we all are.  Honestly do you know anything about your friends? I just read "We Wear the Mask"  for english homework and it really struck a nerve with me because we talk all the time about how we conform to what we think would be the most acceptable to others but do we realize how applicable it is to us?  I really want to know how well we know our friends.

For some reason I took the reading into dramatic terms thinking that the mask completely changes who they are.  For example, I am a generally immature/random person, but is that really what I'm feeling all the time?  Honestly, is that what you think to be true?   If so, I want you to think about your own lives and the feelings you keep locked from everyone and as a personal challenge, if you are up to it, I want you to share it with someone you trust.

I can understand the reluctance to do it, probably more than most of you, but if it's something thats effecting you and keeping you back then pushing forward is better than letting it keep dragging you down.

I know it's a lot easier to dish it out than to actually take it, and considering I won't be taking it and I'm the one annoyed by it that should tell you a lot about how messed up I am.

If you don't take the challenge, just think about your friends, sometimes you could be missing something huge, and not even notice.

-- going with a different sign off today

() ()
(^.^)
  (___)o
*bunny loves you*

No comments:

Post a Comment