Saturday, March 12, 2011

A Sporty Weekend(:

This long weekend I have 3 hours of softball, 2 soccer games, and another 2 1/2 hours of softball. I love this! It's so awesome to actually feel active, meaning I can eat whatever crap I want and know that I'll work it off. YAY.

PS: A 3 1/2 minute wall sit hurts like a mofo. I mean, after about 2 minutes, it stops burning and just feels really weird, but when you get up, you're all "Ow, I feel like someone filled my legs with Rasberry Jello" (not lime because that flavor is disgusting).

I have so much APUSH to do this weekend, so this is short.

I'm bored... my friend just bailed on me :(

Challenge of the Week ---> do your homework... like, now...

Song of the Week ---> Don't Pass Me By by The Beatles

PS: Kylie... DON'T LOSE THE BET.

Katie ---> out. MWAH.

1 comment: