Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

I don't even know why the heck I celebrate Easter but I do. So happy Easter to you all.

I got a really pretty dress. I'll wear it for my speech. I need to look all bohemian to match my guitar (what?)

Speaking of speeches: OH CRAP. I am so nervous. I've never played the guitar and sang simultaneously in front of so many people. FML. But not really because this was my decision so I will go out and kick ass like always. (<-- that was my display of newfound confidence).

I am getting good and displaying confidence. I think softball really helps with that. It's such a mental sport and I love it.

FUN FUN FUN FUN.

PS Nathalia that was probably the coolest picture I've ever seen.

And thank you Catherine.

Song of the Week ---> My Election Monologue by Katie Larson (you've probably never heard of it, it's pretty underground)

Katie ---> out. MWAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment