Friday, April 29, 2011

The Results Show!

Hey Everyone! So first of all, happy Friday. Secondly, congrats to everyone who ran for a class officer position. You all had amazing campaigns and put so much thought and effort into running.

You know, it's really hard to write this post right now, with Kylie, Amy Claire, and Cailyn in the library. Craziness has ensued. We are holding some interesting conversations...

I'm so excited for the weekend. Relaxation, in some quantity, at last.

... I'm not sure what else I'm gonna say. This week has been just... bland I guess. No true high or lows. Except for the constant rescheduling and stress over tests. Ugh. Whatevs.

So this week's Photoshop picture of the week is of a sunny day in hopes that the sun might come out and warm us up here in Washington state. I made this pic super blurred using creative license :)




Hopes everyone has a good weekend.

-N

No comments:

Post a Comment