Monday, April 25, 2011

holy helllll

okay, So apparently I don't have wisdom teeth.  like at all.  and I'm getting braces.  In June.  D:

To be fairly honest, I was really excited for today because my post was gunna be interesting.  But...then i got distracted by Fanfic.  So.  I decided that it was more important than this... sorry.

I really wish you could all see my mercury ppt.  It's really funny.  At least i think so.  at the moment.

Btws, my ortho is Dr. Weed, and so hes having a t-shirt contest and one of the slogans is "Weed will straighten me out"....hahhahahaha

But yea.  This post was supposed to be a "To Whom it May Concern" thing where i pretty much unlease all of my fustrations about everything without naming names or anything.  but yea, I got tired of feeling depressed.  So I decided against it.
 Imma go read my FF now...  if you want the  link, there you go, but I should warn you, it's Drarry (look it up if you don't get the term)...so if you don't like it, don't read it
(and don't judge, or i will be naming you when i do get around to my TWIMC post XP)

--Muchas Smoochas

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh I'm so sorry about the news in the beginning of the post :(. BTW, Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete