Saturday, April 30, 2011

Procrastination of the Hazed

That's right, I should be studying... BUT I'M NOT. C'est la vie, non?

APUSH exam is in 6 days. Am I nervous? Yes. Do I have my doubts? Yes. Am I going to kick this test in its 5 point total ass? HELL YES.

Softball is frustrating and amazing. It's frustrating because we lose. And I want to win. I REALLY want to win. I walk on the field with determination and then we just fall on our faces (rarely literally) and I don't know how to change it. We're not going to play offs. I guess we have to give the next week and a half the best we've ever given.

HOWEVER.

Softball is also amazing. I love the girls. They are so funny. And so, so cruel.

In other words, we got hazed.

Yesterday night was probably the most fun I've had in a really long time. After the game, we were gathered in a circle, and Sydney shoved a sweatshirt over my head and literally threw me into a car. They drove me around Bellevue, went to Jamba Juice, and forced me to drink grass root juice. Then we went to Bell Square, and they dressed me up in crazy clothes. I had to ask four guys for their numbers in order to eat, and then propose to another guy in order to take a shower. It was such a funny night, especially when Bea had a bad habit of accidentally asking middle schoolers... hahahahahaha.

I have to go study now. BYEE.

Song of the week ---> A Lack of Color by Death Cab for Cutie

Katie ---> out. MWAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment