Friday, October 29, 2010

Dance Co.!

Since tonight is the Dance Company opening night, I figured I would go and support all my fellow dancers, as well as see the faculty dance. It's going to be a blast- you guys should all try and make a point of going.

Today has also been a very unproductive yet relaxing day. I did my English homework, yes, but nothing else. I know I should be working on my APUSH and English papers but... you know, there's the whole weekend to work, right? So instead I watched an episode of Project Runway online, looked up some patterns for pumpking carving (I'm doing it tomorrow, and still not sure what to carve into my pumpkin. Any ideas? leave a comment please!), and watched some mindless tv while playing around in Photoshop. Yeah, that was my epic Friday. Oh well. At least I got to eat some mac and cheese. That was delicious. And I got a giant pixie stix. That rocked too. hehe.

I feel really creative right now. I think I'm going to go draw something... like maybe a picture of a gazelle! Yes, I will go look for pictures of gazelles. Or flip through my National Geographic magazines... I miss 9th grade art. I really liked that charcoal project. Oh well. I'm going to make something (hopefully) pretty. Wish me luck!

The Photoshop picture of the week is the original poster I made for Dance Company in full color. They had to print the ones you see on campus in black and white to save ink and the money it would cost to print in color. So yeah. Click to see a full preview. Enjoy!



Adios!

-Nathalia

4 comments: