Thursday, October 28, 2010

Three Day Weekend!

Bonjour, tout le monde!

Okay so, I'm in Theology right now and we're not doing anything too interesting, so I decided to post. Ummm....so what's new?

Well, we have about one more lap period until our three day weekend! woot woot!...I have French next though : I hope it's not TOO boring!

Shout out to everyone who is participating in Dance Company. I'm coming on both Friday and saturday- I'm sooooooo excited!!!!!!

OH...who else thought the Chem video was extremely creepy?????

Got to go to French,

Au revoir!

-Punky

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. when he was FE:
    "What you would be without me?
    Anemic, THATS WHAT"

    LOL, i thought it was hilarious

    also, he said something about beijing and how he couldn't stop them ageing so they died. :D I LOVE THE RHYMES.

    (If you can see that i removed a comment, it was because of a typo...and it was bugging me, this is the same thing i said before.... minus the typo :D )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree. That guy was just weird.

    ReplyDelete