Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Musique

Thats how gaga spells it. I think it looks cool.

So hey. Sorry for not posting yesterday. No real theme for this most so yet again, random train of thoughts. Choo choo!

-I am angry. I want to watch House but I cannot because of the Chemistry Test.

-Cailyn, we will not die, we revised the schedule.

-Pens are annoying if they leak.

-Dance company is so much fun! The teacher's dance is so funny. Haha.

-Mika is my new musical love. For now.

-Anyone want to make me a CD? That would be ah-mayzing.

-Ellen your CD volume I will be coming Monday. If I can get the CD drive to work.

That's all for today, sorry SUPER lame post, but I need to study.

I will try to remember to post on my day. As we should all :0

I decided it's good to be spontaneous (like Harry :D) so I'm killing my sing out.

BALALA
BYE
>Kylieee

5 comments:

  1. FYI: Musique - not just how Gaga spells it, it's also how the French spell it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and for the record i just read your post!! my title had nothing to do with yours haha i just realized they were both about music...

    ReplyDelete