Wednesday, October 27, 2010

THROW IT AWAY. FORGET YESTERDAY. WE'LL MAKE THE GREAT ESCAPE. THEY WON'T HEAR A WORD. FACE IT. THEY DON'T KNOW US ANYWAY!

Yeah. So basically I am rocking to my ipod while studying for chem. The Great Escape was playing while I titled the post. So I might interject a song every once in a while. Or some lyrics. Yeahh...
That sums up my week I think. Singing loudly to music while doing work that I don't want to do. Yay.
At least there is music in this world.
Fill up my cup! MOZZLETOFF!
Sorry for the spelling error. Right.
Soccer ended yesterday :( Last game of the season vs. SAAS. I have two soccer goals in life:
1. This is a dream, not actually going to happen - score a goal ... like from a corner kick, and you are that defender waiting perfectly positioned for the fall that pops out... and you one touch back into the goal area, and somehow it ends up in goal. Yeah.
2. BEAT SAAS. Just once. That's all. Maybe senior year.

Yep. And now soccer is over and I don't know what to do with my life... I miss it sosososo much! We started making the soccer video today. <3
At least I have lax in the spring. CANNOT WAIT.
Except for some stubborn leaves... who didn't fall with the fall, and now they clatter and bang........... What about? What about everything? What about aeroplanes? and what about ships that drank the sea? [GOOD SONG - What About Everything by Carbon Leaf]
Well, time to go finish rocking out and studying.
Joke:
Knock Knock
(who's there?)
Borg!
(Borg who?)
BORG OUT OF MY MIND.
That sums up English today - Scarlet Letter movie was HELLA boring.
Okay, love you all. And I really miss soccer (in case you didn't get that)
Over and Out.
Cheers,
Ellen :)

PS: Just a small town girl, living in a lonely world. Took the midnight train going anywhere...

2 comments:

  1. How rude! I thought out of everyone you would understand this.

    What's the point of dreaming if you have no hope??

    BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND YOUR SOCCER GOAL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Soccer Goal... no pun intended?)
    Okay Cailyn! My hope is rekindled! How could I be so rude? Never happening again!
    I HAVE A DREAM AND I HAVE HOPE. :D

    ReplyDelete