Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Faceshkinbergers

1. I apologize if I spelled the title wrong (you'll have to ask Katie for the correct spelling)
2. Today was draining
3. I have nearly NO HOMEWORK tonight! SCORE
4. ...if only we could do that in a soccer game
5. YOU SHOULD COME WATCH if you live near Starfire.... which you probably don't
6. We could win
7. One problem
8. Walt's a ding
9. He enacted the "you didn't tell me" law for Nicole, who we actually need at the game tomorrow and not for some other people who are not nearly as important
10. I am so hungry

Well, there's a list. lets go over some of it.
1. Faceshkinbergers is what happens if you get hit in the face with a soccer ball... so far its happened three times this season! How weird is that? Am I just in the wrong place at the right time? ..Or the right place at the wrong time? Or the wrong place and the wrong time? I don't know. Anyway.
2. APUSH test and other stuff (like not having breakfast :/) made me very drained. ...yeah...
3. I AM GOING TO CATCH UP ON GLEE because I didn't write last weeks. Oops I mean read. DANG I mean watch. Sorry... as I said, kinda out of it.
4. Eh... I don't feel like explaining anything anymore. I want dinnnnnner! :D

JOKE:
Did you hear about the cat who swallowed a ball of yarn?
)(#*)$*#@(&%$%)(*#)&!@_&%(*&@#_%*&(*@&#%_(!*@_)(#*_&$)(*#@&%_(@*#_(*$)@(&#%_(*&@!)(@*)_(*@%#(*&$%&^&*^_!(&#_!(*(*&%*)!_!_+@(*#@)(&%*&#_(*@!_$(*&#@*&_*&!(*#(**&(@*&*#_(@*&





SHE HAD MITTENS!

HA.
ha.
hahaha.
Right.
Well.
Over and Out.
Cheers,
Ellen :)

PS: My dragon is also a Night Fury. But he is a she (not Toothless) and she is getting together with Toothless and they have little dragons. Who are also mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment