Saturday, October 23, 2010

I figured...

Since it's Saturday, but Katie posted yesterday, that I would post my friday post today, if that's all right with everyone.
Who's going to the Open House today? I am. For choir though. Which takes a chunk out of my weekend that I could be doing homework. Oh well, whatevs. Anyway... I'm listening to Owl City right now. I really love their techno beats for background music- it always makes me just slightly more happy and optimistic than when I listen to other music.
I also just finished voting with my dad. It was... uneventful. Every time I saw another initiative, I kept thinking about those stupid commercials on tv. Speaking of which, you should check out this commercial (below) about America's future. It was pretty interesting, and kind of scary at the same time.



And for the Photoshop image of the week:




Note: this is not a real picture. It was rendered in Photoshop :)


Have a great weekend!

-Nathalia

No comments:

Post a Comment